My distance measuring and timing cards are the perfect tool to help you navigate in the hills and mountains!
They’re made from PVC plastic that’s 760 microns thick, which makes them durable and flexible and can withstand whatever conditions you are likely to encounter in the outdoors.
They feature distance measuring scales for the most commonly used British maps, a timing table on the reverse to help you work out the time it takes to walk a set distance and pointing lines so you can pinpoint that small feature on a map.
And on top of all that, a QR code which takes you directly to my website in case you want professional instruction!
Distance Measuring & Timing Card
• 1:25,000 scale ruler (50m and 100m increments)
• 1:40,000 scale ruler (100m increments)
• 1:50,000 scale ruler (100m increments)
• Timing table (2 - 5kph, 50 - 1000m)
• Pointing Lines
• QR code to At The Edge Mountaineering website
• Printed on 760 microns thick PVC plastic
Included in the price (based on 1st Class stamp)