This is a BESPOKE/GROUP course.
Have you got a head for heights? Or do you want to try something new and face those fears? Spend half a day experiencing what rock climbing is all about! Once you are geared up, listened to the safety brief and shown the ropes (literally!) it is time to get your hands on rock and climb to the top for that hero picture!
Rock Climbing Experience
- Introduction and safety brief
- Skills required explained
- Instruction on climbing techniques and etiquette
- Introduction to climbing and abseiling
- All safety equipment
WHAT WILL I NEED?
Dartmoor weather can be unpredictable! One minute it's sunny, the next it's foggy and raining! Come prepared for what ever the weather!
- Trainers or walking boots
- Food and drink
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Warm clothing
- Hat and gloves
- Suncream, hat and glasses
- Any medication you take or may need